The view from above.
Kings Park in Perth is one of the most important urban parks in the city.
Kings Park presents an alternative to more conventional walks thanks to its Lottery Federation Walkway. It's a stroll across a giant glass bridge suspended high above the trees. This walk, at a height of 620 metres, is a great way to admire the botanical gardens from an unusual perspective as well as affording breathtaking views of the city.
- Well-being at the best price
- A genuine experience guaranteed by a strong brand.
- 400 hotels and resorts in 58 countries
- From Thursday, July 3 2014 to Sunday, July 13 2014
- Lights, camera, action…
Distance : 4km from
- From Saturday, July 12 2014 to Sunday, July 13 2014
- Riding the crest of a wave.
Distance : 9km from
- From Thursday, September 18 2014 to Wednesday, September 24 2014
- A passion for fashion.
Distance : 1km from
Trade Fair - Expo
- From Sunday, September 28 2014 to Sunday, October 5 2014
- Best in show.
Distance : 5km from
Museums and monuments
- Behind the scenes at the zoo.
Distance : 2km from